Thursday 11 to Saturday 13 October 2018
Ka kuhu au ki te ture, hei matua mo te pani
I seek refuge in the law, for it is a parent to the oppressed
To register for Hui-a-Tau 2018 , click here.
To view the programme, click here.
- His Honour Justice Joe Williams;
- Solicitor General – Una Jagose;
- Willow-Jean Prime and Kiri Allan;
- Sacha McMeeking;
- An Original’s Panel; and
- Moana Jackson.
We also have a wide range of speakers presenting in our breakout sessions, on kaupapa including;
- Whakaaro Māori and the lawyer-client relationship;
- Intellectual Property and our Cultural Heritage;
- Employment Law in the not-for-profit space;
- Cultural Context in Sentencing;
- Exploring pathways outside of Law;
- Māori and the New Disrupted Legal Industry;
- Māori Prosecutors – recruitment and career advancement;
- Commercial activity in the forestry industry;
- Te Kooti Rangatahi – 10 year celebration;
- Māori in the Prison system;
- And much more!
Registrations now open!
11-13 October 2018. Toi Oho Mai, Rotorua. To register for Hui-ā-Tau 2018, click here.
Spaces are quickly filling, so get in quick before you miss out! Early Bird Registrations close on 14 September 2018.
- Early-bird members (23 July – 14 September) – $850
- Standard members (15 September – 28 September) – $1000
- Non members – $1,500
- Community Law Center – $750
- Tauira – $225
- Members – $500
- Non members – $750
For any further questions on resigtrations, please contact Jonelle Koai by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in Rotorua in October!